
Sean & Kellye's BIG DAY! (left-at the Houston Temple)
(below) Hatch Family Photo outside Kellye's home)

Okay everyone out there, I am new to this blogging stuff so bare with me. Hopefully someday I will figure it out and get good at it. I am super excited though to be able to communicate with you all via the internet. Thanks Jen for helping me out and getting me up and going. Hopefully I won't have to bug you too many times while I am trying to figure it all out!
We just got back last night from a two week trip. The first and most important reason for the vacation was because Sean was getting married to Kellye Murray. She seems to be a great match for Sean and the wedding and reception were very nice. They were m
arried in the Houston temple and had a reception the following night in Tyler, Texas at her parents home. Wow! Over the top! Everything was beautiful! It has been fun getting to know her a little and we can't wait to get to know her better throughout the years. Here we come Kellye, ready or not! What I thought was most cool about the whole thing was the fact that there are 7 children in our family, 6 of which were in the Temple with their spouses to witness the marriage of Sean and Kellye. Tyler can't go to the Temple yet (he's only 17 so hopefully he'll wait a few years) but I can't wait for the day when we can all be there together. It is such a blessing and so humbling to know that my brothers and sisters & spouses are trying to do what is right. Obviously none of us are perfect or even close but to know that we each are trying and working through our issues and set backs and still on the right path is all I can ask for! I love all of you siblings & spouses. I guess we owe a bit of thanks to mom and dad as well. You did a good job! Congrat's Sean and Kellye. we are so happy for ya'll! Now we have 6 awesome sisters in the family!
Okay- I am going to post this before I screw it up again. (this is my 3rd try) I am going to recap the whole vacation but I wanted to get atleast one post up. Hooray for me! I know ya'll are happy for me.
3 comments:
Yep, HOORAY for you! Good job "Joclee"... it looks great! Can't wait to keep up with you this way!!
Yes! Now I don't have to rely on David for the latest Hatch news.
Jocie,
Your blog looks great!And I loved the comments about all being at the temple. That was really neat.
Post a Comment