I just love fall. THe air is a touch cooler in the day and then really cools off at night. I can open my windows and let the fresh air flow through. Also the leaves in the tree's on the mountains are all different colors. Its just so pretty. I even love Texas fall, football season, drier air, and just a titch cooler. I remember (as stupid as it may sound) in Texas feeling like I could conquer the world. It made me so happy for just less humidity and a few little drop in temp! Plus, that meant Texas winter was coming and that is awesome. I could live in Texas from November to March with no problem! Up here however it means that winter is right around the corner and that is not cool at all. But for right now it is wonderful. We live about 5 miles away from Porcupine canyon and each fall we go up and take pictures in the leaves. It is very pretty. Anyway- here are some of the family photos.
A New Year
-
Well, we are now living in 2017. I kind of fell off the blogging train in
2015 and now I'm climbing back on board so I can continue to keep records
of my ...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment