Since I am sure so many of you check this blog & because my sister Jenn just emailed me and told me to get on the ball and get blogging, Here is a little blurp!LIFE IS TOO BUSY!! SUMMER IS TOO BUSY!! I AM NOT READY FOR MY KIDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL! How do you like that? I spent the first of the summer in Texas, which was too short. Then we had the Utah Summer games in St. George for a week. Following that we have had baseball games. softball games, soccer tournaments for both Tawni & Ty and practices. Tawni had BYU soccer camp for a week and Ty went to baseball camp for a week. In between we have had family members up from Texas and family reunions. Tawni also had young womens camp for a week. There are a million other things but I don't have time right now to list it all. I had 7th grade school registration for Tawni and tomorrow night I have Ty's back to school night and then they both start school this Thursday the 21st which is the same day Kyle & I are over the Trout & Berry day golf tournament. (The wonderful Paradise Town Celebration) Tawni starts her State soccer games for the fall season this Saturday and Ty starts Infinity soccer training for two weeks and flag football next week. Doe anyone see why things are too busy! When they are both back in school I will have time to blog to my hearts content but that won't be for a couple of weeks. Here are a few pictures of what the kids have been up to.
A New Year
-
Well, we are now living in 2017. I kind of fell off the blogging train in
2015 and now I'm climbing back on board so I can continue to keep records
of my ...
Family Pictures!!
-
You know how hard it is to convince your family it is time again for family
pictures! Well this time Kellee told us it is this week or never........not
rea...
My "Hollywood" delivery
-
Samuel Clifford Smith was born to us July 20, 2010. I got my perfect labor
and delivery story that I have always wanted! (I have been induced with all
3 of...
Tyler's a Missionary!
-
Lately I've had a lot of experiences that are waking up my brain to the
fact that I'm old! It seems like yesterday that I'd come home from my
college class...
I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I have 6 siblings, 3 brothers & 3 sisters. I moved to Utah after I graduated & that is where I met my husband to be, Kyle Smith. Now, 15 years and two beautiful children later, here I am. My children are my purest and best blessing. Most often I am not even sure I deserve them, but am grateful they are mine. Kyle works, works, works, coaches, coaches, coaches, and helps out any and everyone. I run, run, run around taking my kids to all their activities; soccer, young womens, t-ball, softball, basketball, football, to friends (usually friends are at our home and I love it because I can keep a better eye on them) etc. I love the summer, the water, and spending time with my family. Scrapbooking is also a hobby and I love to decorate my home with things that truly reflect what is important to me. I feel I am truly blessed in all things, I'm grateful I know what is important in life.
1 comment:
Good job jocelynn and cute background. It has been a busy summer. Let me know if you need help for the golf tourney. Cooper and I could come up.
Post a Comment